GM’s FastLane blog is a forum for GM executives to talk about GM’s current and future products and services, although non-executives sometimes appear here to discuss the development and design of important products. On occasion, FastLane can be utilized to discuss other important issues facing the company.
We like Charlene Li’s blogger code of ethics and have adapted it for gmblogs.com.
- We will tell the truth. We will acknowledge and correct any mistakes promptly.
- We will not delete comments unless they are spam, off-topic, or defamatory.
- We will reply to comments when appropriate as promptly as possible.
- We will link to online references and original source materials directly
- We will disagree with other opinions respectfully.